
Went clubbing for the first time ever yesterday with Chingz. And I still can't believe I'm saying this, but I really, really enjoyed myself a hell lot last night! Spent most of our time at Powerhouse, and we danced and danced. For those few hours I really, really managed to let go of all of my troubles and let loose. That adrenaline rush through my veins was amazing, exhilarating, whatever you call it. Never felt that way before.
Still really surprised to have enjoyed myself so much though. Have always had a pretty bad impression of clubbing; never thought I'd like it at all. Was proven wrong I guess! But well it still is dangerous to club. Case in point: a (bloody) fight broke out about a meter away from us, and some (loner teeko) guy asked to dance with me. So as much as it is fun, I probably wouldn't frequent clubs.
Vodka mixed with cranberry juice is delishhh. Whiskey mixed with green tea tastes really gross though please don't ever try it.
A pity we didn't remember to snap any photos :(